Co-curriculars are an integral part of the DSHA experience, with opportunities built into the school day and beyond. Research has show that involvement in these activities help with the following:
- Positive benefits to her academic record.
- A greater sense of belonging to the school community.
- Practice personal and professional leadership development while gaining a sense of confidence in a safe space.
- Healthier, more balanced behaviors.
- Positive results in college and beyond.
- Enhanced development in life skills.