Experience girl power at DSHA Summer Cool with 100+ camps created and designed just for girls. Offerings include camps in Academics, Athletics & Wellness, Faith Formation, Fun & Fine Arts, Leadership, and STEM.
From Lego League and Pinspiration, to Leadership Boot Camp and Community Theatre Works (featuring Disney’s Newsies!) – there is something for EVERY girl at DSHA Summer Cool.
Customizable scheduling is structured to work for you and your family – choose one camp or stay all day. Registration begins February 15th
.PLEASE NOTE: The below camps are currently full.
Please contact Allison Caswell at 414-721-2909 or CaswellA@dsha.info
to be added to a waiting list.
- Basketball Camp (grades 6-7)
- Canvas Creations
- Community Theatre Works: Newsies
- Decorating 101 - Cupcakes
- Gooey Science
- Harry Potter (both offerings)
- STEAM: Candy! (grades 4-6, week of June 17-21)
- Vocal Music
- Volleyball Advanced Skills (grades 7-8)
- Volleyball All Skills (grades 5-6)