Incoming Freshman Orientation | Tuesday, January 25 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. at DSHA
All incoming freshmen and parents are required to attend Incoming Freshman Orientation on Tuesday, January 25. The event will take place at DSHA and will provide you an opportunity to ask course registration questions, learn about the math placement process, and meet your daughter’s counselor. They can’t wait to meet you! They are ready to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming high school experience.
Why | In addition to having any specific questions answered, the following items will be addressed:
- myDSHA Online Course Registration
- Registration opens online on Tuesday, January 11.
- Additional help will be available.
- Class Placements | Math and World Language
- Optimizing the Freshman Transition | How to start in 8th grade
- Student Services Resources | Counseling and College Advising
- Transportation | Learn about options for getting to and from DSHA.
- DSHA uniforms | Dean of Student Affairs, Rachel Fredericks, will be available to answer any questions about uniforms with a visual uniform display. A Land’s End rep will be available to answer questions about the ordering process and sizing. Uniform samples will be available to try on.
- Co-Curriculars | Check out display boards representing the variety of clubs and activities available to students, and meet current Dashers involved with your areas of interest.
What to Bring | Your incoming daughter's new myDSHA login and password.
For questions, contact: Director of Student Services, Jacky Krawczyk, at 414.721.2903 or KrawczykJ@dsha.info