Freshman Orientation—Part I | Wednesday, January 27 on Zoom (Recording Available)
UPDATE ON 2/1/21:
If you were unable to attend the 1/27/21 event, you may view a recording online!
All incoming freshmen and parents are required to attend Freshman Orientation on Wednesday, January 27. The event will take place on Zoom and will provide you an opportunity to ask course registration questions, learn about the math placement process, and meet your daughter’s counselor. They can’t wait to meet you! They are ready to answer any questions you may have about your upcoming high school experience.
Why | In addition to having any specific questions answered, the following items will be addressed:
- myDSHA Online Course Registration
- Registration opens online on Wednesday, January 13.
- Additional help will be available
- Class Placements | Math and World Languages
- Optimizing the Freshman Transition | How to start in 8th grade
- Student Services Resources | Counseling and College Advising
What to Bring | Your incoming daughter's new myDSHA login and password.
Zoom link coming soon.
For questions, contact:
Director of Student Services, Equity and Engagement Lisette Rodriguez-Reed at 414.721.2903 or Rodriguez-ReedL@dsha.info