Class of 2027 Dasher Kickoff | Wednesday, January 25 | 6:30-8:30 p.m. at DSHA
This is your first chance to get together with the full class of 2027 and parents/guardians. Attendance is expected.
At this event, you will register for classes, meet your counselor, faculty, DSHA students, and fellow accepted students and families! You will also have the opportunity to explore DSHA’s co-curricular options, check out Lands’ End uniform samples, and learn a few DSHA cheers!
Why | In addition to having any specific questions answered, the following items will be addressed:
- Course Registration | You will register for classes with the help of a DSHA faculty member.
- Academics | Learn more about what to expect academically at DSHA and the academic resources available to students.
- Campus Ministry | Learn more about our approach to student faith formation and how your daughter will be engaged and grow in her faith at DSHA.
- Student Services | Learn more about how we will support your daughter at DSHA through their academic, social, emotional, and college and career planning growth.
- You will also meet your counselor!
- Transportation | Learn about options for getting to and from DSHA.
- DSHA uniforms | Interim Dean of Student Affairs, Dr. Kevin Hughes, will be available to answer any questions about uniforms with a visual uniform display.
- A Land’s End rep will be available to answer questions about the ordering process and sizing.
- Uniform samples will be available to try on.
- Co-Curriculars | Check out display boards representing the variety of clubs and activities available to students, and meet current Dashers involved with your areas of interest.
For questions, contact: Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, Ann Duffy, DSHA '10,
at 414.721.2805 or DuffyA@dsha.info
or Admissions and Marketing Coordinator, Meaghan Lagore, DSHA '16,
at 414.721.2909 or LagoreM16@dsha.info