Walk for a Cure
4:00-5:00 pm Team check-in and set-up
5:00 Opening ceremony
5:00-7:00 Walk begins/Open Gym
9:00 Honor Walk remembering those affected by cancer
9:30-10:45 Walk/Open Gym/Movies/Games
10:45-11:00 Closing ceremony
dream bedrooms for children facing cancer! In addition to the Walk, there will be games, movies, trivia, basketball, and more.
When: Saturday, March 21 5:00-11:00 pm
Where: John and Chris McDermott Gymnasium at DSHA
Who: Teams of 2-12 members:
- Two of the members must be affiliated with DSHA (current students, in-coming freshmen, faculty/staff, or alumnae).
- Participants must be over 14 years old or in-coming DSHA freshmen.
- High school students from other schools may participate.
*All participants must be members of a registered team.
How to get
- Participate in the Walk!
- Serve as a Team Captain, set a team fundraising goal, and organize your friends.
- Join a team and set your personal goals.
- Encourage others to participate!
- Make a donation to support the important work done at Special Spaces.
Info meeting for all interested participants will take place on February 10-12 during Dasher Times.
Details: All participants must submit the following to their Team Captain before February 28…
- Walk for a Cure Participation Form. Form will be distributed at information meetings.
- $20 participation fee per team member (cash or checks made payable to DSHA)
- All proceeds go directly to Special Spaces.
- Contact Dave Lynch, Student Council Advisor (414-721-2914 or email@example.com).